Conscious Capitalism, Inc. (CCI) is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization that pursues our purpose of elevating humanity through business and our mission to change the practice and perception of business as a force for good.
The Chapter Coordinator is a part- time employee of Conscious Capitalism Inc., advised by the Chapter’s Volunteer Advisory Board on an effective strategy that works to secure resources and organize events toward the purpose of growing the community of Conscious Capitalists.The Coordinator works with each Chapter’s Volunteer Advisory Board and other Chapter participants to build a strategy, secure resources, and organize events toward the purpose of growing the community of Conscious Capitalists.
Specific responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Providing support and working as a partner of the Volunteer Advisory Board including co-planning Board meetings, co-creating Chapter strategy and coordinating communication between the Board and all relevant parties;
- Planning and coordinating logistics relevant to an event (venue, registration, catering, speaker coordination, audio visual, contracts) and closing out event;
- Following up on solidifying connections/partnerships facilitated and guided by the Board (speaker, venue, member, sponsor, speaking engagement);
- Delivering tools, templates and materials to market events, sponsorships, partnerships, Chapter activities, Chapter involvement by the community, and learning opportunities at the Chapter and national CCI levels;
- Tracking Chapter finances and reporting which include: membership, sponsorship, donations, events expenses and income, and generally administrative Chapter expenses;
- Ensuring Chapter’s vision and activities are aligned with the standards, brand, and strategy of CCI, and uphold CCI brand standards and practices;
- Managing Chapter contacts in CCI’s database and mass email platform, Chapter event registration system, Chapter social media outlets, and Chapter communications systems and programs;
- Providing tools and templates for Chapter programs, speaking engagements, and events;
- Communication between all parties involved (including those listed here plus community members, supporters, and other stakeholders) so that all relevant activities of Chapter and CCI are aligned, all parties are properly informed, and resources properly leveraged for success.
Experience & Skills Required:
- Experience establishing and leading community partnerships
- Experience in event planning or grassroots organizing
- Experience working with volunteers preferred
- Strong integrity
- Committed to the principles of the Conscious Capitalist Credo
- Excellent written and verbal communications
- Attentive follow through
- Extraordinary customer service
- Attention to detail and a high level of accuracy and accountability
- Well developed planning and organizing skills
- Self-directed and collaborative
- Proficiency in leveraging WordPress, Salesforce, social media platforms, and event registration systems for community organizing
This is a part time position, serving the Chapter 15-20 hours per week. Candidates should be located in the Columbus area. Travel around the greater Columbus area to meet with local leaders and host events, as well as national travel to work with CCI staff, will be required.
Compensation will be based on a candidate’s skills and experience. CCI maintains a collaborative, metric driven, and results-oriented culture where proven results are rewarded.
To apply please complete this form: https://www.tfaforms.com/4709321